NSUK Post UTME Form / Direct Entry 2022/2023 is Out
This is to bring to the notice of all intending candidates that Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), has released their Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain NSUK Post UTME Form below…
NSUK Post UTME Form 2022
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise.
Recommended: NSUK Post UTME Past Question and Answers
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) with a convenience fee of (N322.50). Thus, a total of Two Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty-Two Naira, Fifty Kobo only (N2,322.50) only, to be paid through the following steps:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2022 Post-UTME Screening Portal www.nsukputme.com Select the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration number and create an account. ii. Upon the successful creation of the profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- House Address
- Click on Save & Continue. iv. Generate an invoice and make payment via Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you return to the screening portal to complete your registration.
- Submission of O’Level Result Details. Note: O’level presented shall be subject to verification before the candidate can be successfully screened. Wrong entries, invalid scratch cards, fake credentials shall automatically disqualify any candidate involved in such.
Candidates are to visit https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/ to apply.
UTME/DE candidates are advised to visit JAMB accredited CBT centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
If you have any question concerning NSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2022, kindly let us know in the comment section below.