NWU (YUMSUK) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
Yusuf Maitama Sule University (YUMSUK), Kano Post-UTME/ Direct Entry screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. To be eligible to apply all Post-UTME candidates must meet the required cut-off mark, while the Direct Entry Candidates must meet all the required qualifications.
This is to inform the general public and all intending candidates that the Yusuf Maitama Sule University (YUMSUK) has announced the commencement of the sale of its Post-UTME/ Direct Entry application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application form will be on sale form Monday, 14th August to Sunday, 27th August, 2023.
Candidates Eligible for YUMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening
For UTME Candidates:
- First Choice of University: Must have chosen Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as the first choice.
- Academic Requirements: Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
- Cut-off Mark: Must have scored between 170 and 235, depending on the programme applied. See YUMSUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
- Admissions Screen Portal: Must have registered on the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2023/2024 Admissions Screen PORTAL.
- JAMB Result: Must possess JAMB 2023 UTME Result Slip.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- 2023 Direct Entry Slip: Must possess a 2023 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Qualifications: Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result.
- For ND Holders: Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- For N.C.E Holders: Must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- For IJMB Holders: Must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts-based programmes.
How to Apply for YUMSUK Post UTME Screening Form
- Registration Dates: Online registration begins on Monday, 14th August, and closes at midnight on 27th August 2023.
- Visit University Website: Candidates should visit YUMSUK’s WEBSITE and click on “2023 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Payment Procedure: Generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only as the Screening Charges.
- Complete Registration: Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip, which must be presented along with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
YUMSUK, formerly known as Northwest University (NWU), Kano, offers a rich and diversified academic experience. By following the above steps, you’re not just applying to a university; you’re applying for an opportunity to grow, learn, and excel.