National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos (NOHIL) Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form – 2021/2022 is Out (Supplementary)
This is to inform all intending candidates that National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos (NOHIL) has officially released their Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form below.
The authority of National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos (NOHIL) broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November 2021.
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Entry Requirements
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With the payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
ON-LINE APPLICATION: Please visit: https://nohlagos.gov.ng/
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit the institution Remita Page
- Select “TSERS (REVOLVING)” as the Name of Service/purpose
- Input Post Basic Nursing (A&E Programme) / Post Basic Nursing (ORTHO Programme) as the case may be in the description of Payment box
- Leave the dialog box for GIFMIS code blank
- Fill other boxes and submit
- Print and keep receipt of payment as evidence
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates:
Submission of Application form closes on 4th November 2021
Entrance Examination Date: 4th November 2021
Venue: TSERS Conference Hall
Time: 8:00 a.m.
NOTE: All students are to come along with the original copy of their credentials and evidence of payment.
For further enquiries: Please contact Training Schools Education Research and Statistics Secretariat via: 08124577749, 08078191022