NKST College of Health Technology Mkar Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform all intending candidates that NKST College of Health Technology Mkar, has officially released their Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session. See how to obtain NKST College of Health Technology Admission Form below.
The authority of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, various programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
NKST College of Health Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- Higher National Diploma in Community Health
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM) – Applicants MUST write UTME and score at least 120 marks.
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control Technology
- National Diploma in Public Health Technology.
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
NOTE: Applicants for NDCH, NDHIM, NDEDCT, NDPHT and NDEHT must enroll for NIN, JAMB and Undertake UTME with a minimum score of 120 marks
How to Apply for NKST College of Health Technology Admission Form
A. Go to www.nkstchtmkaronline.org and make an online application. Before going on with your application ensure that you have all your payment details at hand because you will need them to complete your application.
B. Applicants who would not go online to purchase their forms will do so at the Registry Unit of the College during work hours only. Manual processing of applications will attract an extra charge.
C. All payments are made through:
Account Name: NKST CHT. MKAR.
Account Number: 1012086938.
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
- Closing date for Sale of Forms and Aptitude Test Friday March 31st, 2023
- Screening/Interview of Candidates Monday May 1st to Friday May 12th, 2023.
- Aptitude Test Fee N5,000
- Screening/Interview Fee N5,000
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply. However, they should present their O/L results before indexing in November 2022.
- All candidates seeking admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the College MUST sit for 2022 UTME and score at least 120 marks.
If you have any question concerning NKST College of Health Technology Admission Form 2023/2024 kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.