NINLAN Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN), has officially released their Diploma, NCE, Conversion and Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain NINLAN Admission Form below.
The authority of the National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN), broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) Courses
- Nigerian Language/Primary Education
- Nigerian Language/Business Studies
- Nigerian language early childhood Care Edu.
- Nigerian Language social Studies
- Nigerian Language English Language
- Nigerian Language/computer Science
- Nigerian Language/Mathematics
- Nigerian Language/Biology
- Nigerian Language Agricultural Science
- Nigerian Language C.R.K
- Nigerian Language French
- AND OTHER COMBINATIONS DEEMED SUITABLE LIKE: Linguistics And Nigerian Languages, Two(2)Nigerian Languages.
THE NIGERIAN LANGUAGES/OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ARE:
- Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulfude, Kanuri, Tiv, Urhobo, Efiklbibio, Anaan.
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) Admission Requirements
Candidates must have five credits passes in WASSCE, SSCE, NABTEB, GCE O’L or its Equivalent in not more than two sittings. Interested candidates must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and other 3 related subjects.
Remedial Programme is Available For Candidates Who Do Not Have the Minimum Admission Requirements.
THE INSTITUTE ALSO OFFERS:
- 2 Year Sub-Degree programme in Nigeria Languages, Communication Studies, Education, Linguistics,Translation Studies Library and information Science
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME:
The Institute offers Post-Graduate Diploma in the following courses:
- Education (PGDE)
- Translation Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Communication Studies
How to Apply for NINLAN Admission Form
Admission forms are available with the sum of N3,000.00, (N5,000.00 for PGDs) at the Admission Unit, Main Campus, along Opobo-Azumini Road, Aba, or at the City Campus, New Umuahia Rd., Ogbor Hill Abia State
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: 08028485019 or 08060084940 OR Visit: www.ninlan.edu.ng
If you have any question concerning NINLAN Admission Form 2021/2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.