Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – www.policerecruitment.ng
This is to inform the entire public that the Nigerian Police Recruitment for 2022/2023 is ongoing. Therefore interested and qualified candidates are advised to follow the guidelines below to apply for the available positions.
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022
Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF), requirements and closing date, how to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 and everything you need to know about Nigeria police Force Recruitment will be provided here.
The question is do you have what it takes to apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022? if yes, this page is all you need kindly stay focus and proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
The general public is hereby advised to be wary of fraudulent advertisement of the Nigeria Police recruitment on any portal different from the above and of any demand for money in whatever guise. Application for the positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters. Members of the public are therefore urged to report to Nigeria Police any demand for money or other favors by anyone including officials of DCSL Corporate Services Limited.
Advertisement of the recruitment exercise on any unauthorised portal and demand for money will be investigated and persons found culpable will be prosecuted.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2022. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Must have O’level with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASSSCE, GCE, NECO/NABTEB
- Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (only men)
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities:
- Speech impediment
- Bow legs
- Knock knees
- Bent knees
- Flat feet
- Deformed hand
- Body scars
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Protruding Navel
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022
To apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment, visit the Nigeria Police recruitment portal at https://www.nigeriapolicecareers.net/ and fill in your details.
Ensure you scan and upload all the required credentials correctly to avoid disqualification. The instructions to follow are on the Nigeria recruitment portal.
Application into Nigeria Police Force required NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION (Nimc) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria police Force the right to get your bio data i.e. Basic information from Nimc and the data will not be editable after creating Account.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022 kindly drop your email address in the subscription box below and we will keep you updated.