Nestle Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances. How much Nestle Nig Plc Pays workers monthly and their benefit. You might asked how much is Nestle Nigeria monthly Salary?
Nestle Nigeria Salary Structure
Nestle Nigeria Plc is a publicly listed food and beverage specialty company headquartered in Lagos. It is majority owned by Nestle S.A. of Switzerland. The company was founded in 1961 and conducted trading under the name of Nestle Products Nigeria Limited.
Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/ remuneration of their staffs,this however has lead to estimation of what the company pay it’s workers.
Entry Level Employees earn lower than other staffs, however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
According to sources Nestle Nigeria Plc pays it’s workers attractive allowances and bonuses.
Nestle Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances
Entry Level Employees earn lower than other staffs,however the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
The current estimated salary earned by Nestlé Nigeria workers is ₦140,000 – ₦160,000 per month + Allowances (After Tax)*.
- The current minimum wage in Nigeria, applicable from 2011, is ₦18,000 per month, exclusive of all deductions.
- The information on this page is subject to change,figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
Figures stated here represent net total amount with tax deductions.
- Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
- Low paying companies sometimes bolster their pay with allowances.
- The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
If you want to stay updated on Nestle Nigeria Salary Structure & Allowances, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.