NDU Resumption Date for Continuation of Academic Activities
This is to notify all the students of the Niger Delta University (NDU), of the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The managements of the Niger Delta University (NDU), has stated that the institution will be resuming it academic activities for the 2021/2022 academic session from Tuesday, the 14th of March, 2023, while the suspended examination for undergraduate (regular) first-semester will be commence from Monday, the 20th of March, 2023.
Students who hasn’t paid their fees and registered for their courses will have to pay a default fee of #10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira), only, to be able to take part in the above stated examination.
NDU Resumption & Other Important Dates
This is to inform the University Community and the general public that the Committee of Provost and Deans (CPD) at its 156th Emergency Meeting held on Monday, March 6, 2023, deliberated on issues concerning the resumption for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and decided as follows:
- The University will resume for the 2021/2022 Academic Session First Semester Break on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
- The suspended undergraduate (regular) First Semester Examination for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will continue from Monday, March 20, 2023.
- Students who are yet to pay their fees and register their courses should do so to enable them to write the First Semester Examination. However, students who are unable to pay their fees shall pay a default fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only, which will enable them to register their courses.
- Only students who have registered for their courses shall write the First Semester Examinations.
- All students are advised to pay up their school fees on or before the commencement of the Second Semester Examinations.
- Students who are unable to pay their fees before the commencement of the Second Semester Examinations should suspend their studies.
- The erstwhile proposed supplementary examination for the First Semester has been cancelled.