NDA List of Successful Candidates for the AFSB 75th RC
Names of candidates qualified to appear for interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2023/2024 academic session 75th Regular Course are out. See NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list for the 75th Regular Course 2023 below.
NDA AFSB List of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview
The Management of the Nigerian Defence Academy has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) – 75th Regular Course.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 15 April 2023. They are to appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Saturday, 27 May – Friday, 7 July 2023 at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
The list of successful candidates can be accessed on the NDA’s official websites, www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net. The AFSB interviews will be conducted in two separate batches. The first batch of candidates will be from specific states and they are to report to NDA from Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2023. The second batch, also from designated states, is expected to report from Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2023.
It is imperative to note that candidates who fail to report on the stated dates for their respective batches will be disqualified from attending the interview. Specifically, any candidate from Batch 2 found on the NDA premises before Saturday 17 June 2023 will be disqualified.
The NDA will provide accommodation and meals for all candidates during the entire duration of the AFSB interview process. In addition, all candidates are required to come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and Bank account number.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/ , www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
For more info visit: https://nda.edu.ng
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NDA AFSB List of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview 2023, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
That has been the information gathered by our team. Hope it meet what you looked for.