NCEE Registration Form 2021/2022 for Admission into Federal Unity Schools
This is to inform all intending candidates that National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) has officially released their admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Unity Colleges for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain NCEE Registration Form below;
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) is for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Unity Colleges. Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible to write the exam, (That is pupils in Primary 6).
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2021 will be held throughout the Country on Saturday, 5th June, 2021.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has rescheduled the 2021 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) into Federal Unity Colleges to Saturday 5th June, 2021 as approved by the Federal Ministry of Education.
The Examination which was initially scheduled for Saturday 29th May, 2021, was rescheduled to give states with low registration of candidates the opportunity to register their candidates for the examination.
All candidates, parents, guardians and relevant stakeholders are therefore enjoined to take note of the new date for the examination.
The registration of candidates will continue till the new date of the examination.
See: NCEE Timetable 2021
Eligibility for NCEE Registration
Final year Pupils of Primary Schools who shall NOT be less than 10 years or more than 13 years by September 2021.
How to Obtian NCEE Registration Form
The registration fee for the 2021 NCEE is Two Thousand Five Hundred (N2,500.00) Naira only, per candidate
To register candidate(s) for NCEE, Head Teachers, Parents/ Guardians who are existing users are to login with their credentials to register. New users are to:
- Visit neco.gov.ng/ncee
- Create an online account using phone number and email address
- Activate the account from your email
- Make payment into the NECO TSA using the following payment options:
- BANK BRANCH
- INTERNET BANKING
- Enter the candidate’s bio-data & upload his/her passport size photograph
- Print photo card.
For detailed information on how to register candidate(s) click “Step by Step Guide” on neco.gov.ng/ncee.
- Payment for the National Common Entrance Examination is done on the NECO portal.
- Change of Name, Date of Birth and/or State of Origin will not be entertained after registering a candidate online.
- Qualified candidates that chose oversubscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative College, according to the carrying capacities of the Federal Unity Colleges.
The registration period is from Wednesday 24th March, 2021 to Saturday 5th June, 2021. The website will be closed by 8:00am on Saturday 5th June, 2021.
Structure of the National Common Entrance Examination
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
If you have any question concerning NCEE Registration Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.