Mountain Top University JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024
Mountain Top University (MTU) has announced that they are inviting application for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. Apply now online for the JUPEB programme and gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level at the MTU. For more information and Enquiry visit the school website.
Application is being invited from all interested and suitably qualified candidates into the Mountain Top University (MTU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Successful completion of these programmes, marked by achieving qualifying grades in the examination administered by JUPEB, will lead to the award of the JUPEB Certificate. This certificate enables candidates to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 Level (Undergraduate Programme) at Mountain Top University.
Before proceeding with the application process, candidates are advised to ensure that the programme they wish to apply for is available. Programmes currently open for application include:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Foundation in Applied Geophysics
- Foundation in Christian Studies
- Foundation in Food Science & Technology
- Foundation in Geology
- Foundation Programmes
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at no more than two sittings. After completing the programme and successfully passing the Joint Universities’ Preliminary Examination (JUPEB), candidates will be eligible for consideration as Direct Entry candidates into 200 Level for the 2023/2024 academic session. Please note that this programme is fully residential.
Instructions for Online Application and Payment
- Visit the application website here (https://applications.mtu.edu.ng/Start.aspx) and click on “Start a Fresh Application”.
- Enter your basic details (Name, Active Mobile Phone Number, and E-mail Address) and click on “Continue”.
- Download and print your Payment Voucher.
- Take your printed Payment Voucher and make a payment of N15,000 to any of the following banks:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc on the SkoolPay Platform
- Zenith Bank Plc on the Xpath Platform
- Ecobank Limited on the Basys Platform
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc on the GTCollection Platform
In all cases, the account name is Mountain Top University. Your complete name must be legibly written on the teller, regardless of who makes the payment. Foundation Programme applicants should indicate APFP on their teller, while Pre-Degree applicants should indicate APPD.
- Return to your portal on the MTU website to complete your online application and print out the completed Application Form.
MTU’s JUPEB foundation programmes are a vital stepping stone for candidates aiming to secure a place in MTU’s undergraduate programmes. Apply now to pave the way for a bright academic future.