MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain MOUAU Post UTME Form below…
MOUAU Post UTME Form
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
See also: MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility & Key Date.
- All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME form online:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2021/2022 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com).
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).