Medical Doctor Jobs in Sokoto State 2022/2023 | How to Apply and Requirements
Medical Doctor Jobs in Sokoto State 2022… This page contains all the information you need to know about Medical Doctor Jobs in Sokoto State 2022. Keep reading this post as more light will be thrown on it’s application guide and requirements.
Medical Doctor Jobs in Sokoto State 2022
Searching for a medical job in Sokoto State might be very much tiresome sometimes, but the time spent in getting the job offer is worth it.
Working as a physician in any firm entails a lot of accuracy since you’ll be dealing with human lives, a lot of endurance as most families of patients will lose their temper on you, throwing tantrums and causing commotion in the whole place and a sense of duty because many times you’ll be awoken from your sleep to go treat a patient.
Nevertheless, saving lives is fun and gives you joy as you do so. If you seeking requirements, where to apply and to do so then search no further, below are answers to your questions;
How to Become a Medical Doctor.
- With your SSCE or NECO, sit for JAMB;
- Earn an Undergraduate Degree. The path to becoming a doctor begins with a bachelor’s degree program;
- Pass the MCAT;
- Attend Medical School;
- Complete Residency Training;
- Get Licensed.
Re-Occurring Vacant Positions for Medical Staffs in Sokoto State.
There are many career opportunities open to a medical doctor or surgeon. You could work in different fields of specialty including;
- General practice
- Public health
So, you see, studying medicine and surgery actually pays off a great deal, get to explore your options and try out different fields and then settle for the one you enjoy the most after all, you can only work passionately when you do what you enjoy doing the most.
Apart from attending medical school, there are certain qualifications you may have to meet up to before you are employed in some hospitals and these are as follows;
- Must have MBBS
- The individual must possess certificates of full registration with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Must be a fellow and recognized as a consultant in his/her specialty
- The individual must be computer literate.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with MDCN.
- Computer Literate; Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Package.
- Must be a team player
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must possess adequate clinical and diagnostic skills
- Surgical skills will be an added advantage
- Must have strong patient relation skills.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaboration with the rest of the medical team regarding current medical strategy and activities in place;
- Co/Supervision and participation in service training of medical staff
- Collaborate in monitoring of current activities and availability of needed materials
- Ensure respect of MSF protocols and guidelines by all members of the medical team
- Assistance in data collection related to future medical strategy;
- Participates in management of workplace accidents (accidental exposure to blood, etc.) in collaboration with PMR;
- Responsible, in collaboration with the PMR, for the circuit and follow-up of national staff health;
- Initial consultation, prescriptions, and, if needed, referral to appropriate structures
- Follow-up and record keeping, while respecting confidentiality.
How to Apply Online
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Medical Doctor Jobs in Sokoto State 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.