McPherson University Admission into JUPEB Programme is in Progress
This information on admission into McPherson University (McU), JUpeb Program which is still on going. the management of McPherson University (McU) Seriki Sotayo, Ogun state, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for ongoing admission into the Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme.
Available Subjects for Macpherson University Jupeb Program
The following eleven (11) subjects are those currently available and from which applicants are to register for a combination of three (3) subjects.
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious studies
- Business Studies
McPherson University (McU) JUPEB Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in WASSCE or NECO (O’ Level), obtained at not more than two sittings.
Approved Subject Combination For McU JUPEB Programme
These combinations for JUPEB are based on applicants’ proposed course of study. that is, the course a candidate wish to further study at McPherson university after he or she has scaled through the JUpeb program. The available combinations include:
- Accounts, Business Studies, Economics (ABE)
- Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)
- Business Studies, Economics, Government (BEG)
- Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics (BEM)
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)
- Christian Religious Studies, History, Literature-in-English (CHL)
- Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)
- Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)
- Economics, History, Literature-in-English (EHL)
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)
McPherson University (McU) Available Courses
For candidates who may not be conversant with the courses available at McPherson university which can allow you to use your Jupeb certificate for admission into 200 level, we bring you a list of the available courses. Following successful completion of the programme, JUPEB qualifies candidates for admission into 200 Level of all Degree Programmes offered in McU and fully accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). see the available programs below;
Faculty Of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Nursing (B.N.Sc.)
College Of Natural And Applied Sciences (COLNAS)
- Department of Biological Sciences (BSc Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Department of Physical and Computer Sciences (BSc Computer Science)
College Of Social And Management Sciences (Cosmas)
- Department of Accounting and Finance (BSc Accounting, Banking & Finance)
- Department of Business Administration (BSc Business Administration, Marketing)
- Department of Economics (BSc Economics)
- Department of International Relations (BSc International Relations)
- Department of Mass Communication (BSc Mass Communication)
College Of Humanities (COLHUM)
- Department of History and International Studies (B.A. History and International Studies)
- Department of Languages (B.A. English Language)
- Department of Religious Studies (B.A. Religious Studies)
These are the available courses at McPherson university and candidates will be taken through intensive learning to qualify for admission into 200 level for any of the above mentioned course of study.
How to Apply for McPherson University JUPEB Form
Interested applicants are advised to log on to the McU website on www.mcu.edu.ng to access the application form. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only for registration.
Payment details are available on the school website’s JUPEB admissions page.
For further inquiries, please call: 08135155744; 08034234432; 08033031035; 08034790185; 08034505524.