MAUTECH Admission List 2021/2022 Is Out.
MAUTECH Admission List 2021, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH first batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. See more details below;
MAUTECH Admission List 2021
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post UTME screening for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
Admission lists are names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.
MAUTECH admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to know your status.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List.
- Go to MAUTECH admission status checking portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required (use the phone number used during registration as both your username and password).
- Finally, click on ‘Log In’ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
If successfully admitted, Then logon to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- The confirmation of the offer is subject to your obtaining the minimum entry qualification for the course to which you have been offered admission.
- A formal letter of Admission will be sent to you by JAMB
- You are expected to submit a medical report from a Government Hospital or University Clinic at the point of registration
- At the time of registration, you will be required to present the originals of your certificate (s) or other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on which this offer of admission was based.
- If it is discovered at anytime that you do not possess any of the qualifications which you claimed to have obtained; you will be withdrawn from the University.
- Check for your schedule of fees, registration date and other details on our website www.mautech.edu.ng
- You are expected to complete your final registration with your Department within two (2) weeks from the day of collection of the original copy of your admission letter.
- You are to submit three sets of all your documents (photocopies) to your Department.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) for the 2021/2022 academic session.