School of Nursing Mater Misericordiae Admission Form 2023/2024
The managements of the Mater Misericordiae Hospital Afikpo, Ebonyi State, are inviting Applications from all eligible candidates for admission into its three (3) years General Nursing and 18-month Post Basic programs.
All Applicants should be at least 16 years of age and possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
The admission form for the Mater Misericordiae Hospital Afikpo, Ebonyi State, is sold at the cost of N18,000 (Eighteen Thousand Naira), only, and the entrance exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
The closing date for acceptance of form is Tuesday, the 28th of March, 2023.
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital Afikpo, Ebonyi State, are inviting Applications for 3-year General Nursing and 18-month Post Basic programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
School of Nursing Mater Misericordiae Hospital Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Applicants must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE) with a minimum of five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must present their Birth Certificate/Declaration of age (not baptismal card), testimonials from their last school attended, a letter from their parish priest or pastor/baptism, and marriage certificate if married.
- Original photocopies of all relevant documents will be sighted during interview.
- Three recent passport photographs and a mode of identification (NIN, PVC, Driver’s license, international passport) are required.
- Post Basic candidates should submit their certificates or license.
How to Apply for School of Nursing Mater Misericordiae Hospital Admission Form
- Sales of forms will commence on 13th February 2023 at the school only.
- Admission form/CBT exam costs N18,000.00 and should be paid to First Bank.
- Applicants should visit the school with evidence of payment, change the bank teller to a receipt, and collect the entrance form.
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 28th March 2023.
- The courses for the entrance examination include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The entrance examination will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- Details of the interview will be communicated upon the return of the completed forms.
- Candidates for the Post Basic Nursing program should bring their Midwifery notifications and licenses.