Flink Consulting – Our client, a food and production company, is recruiting competent and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Officer (MRO)
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present to clients about company’s products and services
- Interpret data, write reports, make recommendations
- Carry out quantitative or qualitative research
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires
- Utilize statistical software to manage and organize information monitoring the progress of research projects
- Manage and organize information with statistical software conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group
- Remain fully informed on market trends, prices, researches and implement best practices.
- Other duties may be assigned when the need arises.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Marketing, Accounting, Economics, or a related Social Science field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in customer service and field marketing.
- Applicants MUST be able to speak Igbo and Yoruba language
- Applicants MUST be residing within Mowe and its nearest environs.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases, CRM program and MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, questionnaire, etc.)
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
- Deep knowledge of food and production processing
- Maintains and manages business relevant data on target markets, product, services, competition, and new opportunities
- Manage existing relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Use all available means to follow up on existing contacts.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.