Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria (MAAUN) screening/documentation exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria (MAAUN) during the 2021/2022 academic session that their screening/documentation exercise will commence on 28th March 2022 and they are required to come with the underlisted documents.
MAAUN Screening/Documentation Requirements
Applicants are to come for screening/documentation on 28th March 2022 with the following documents (Original and photocopy):
- Receipt of tuition fee payment
- Receipt of the application processing fee
- JAMB Offer letter/change of institution
- MAAUN Admission Letter
- WAEC/NECO statement of Results
- Primary school-leaving certificate/testimonial
- Secondary School Certificate/testimonial/ Birth certificate
- Indigene certificate
- Medical certificate from the government-owned healthcare facility
- Reference/undertaking letter
- Scratch card for SSCE Results Verification
- Four recent passport photographs on white background.
- Any means of identification (National ID card, Drivers’ license, Voters card, etc)
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about MAAUN screening/documentation 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.