LASUSTECH reopens portal for candidates yet to complete their Post-UTME application, 2022/2023
Candidates who have not yet registered or finished their 2022/2023 Post-UTME screening are hereby notified that the Registration portal is now OPEN.
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LASUSTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LASUSTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the University’s various programmes will be conducted on a date to be announced soon.
However, application form will be available online for completion and submission. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure for the year.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University https://admission.
lasustech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Master/VISA internet Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 22kb.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of WAEC, NECO are NOT eligible to apply. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University https://admission.
lasustech.edu.ng/ to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
- Candidates must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
- Candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects (which must include English Language and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/WAEC/NECO.