LASU-FCE Abeokuta Sandwich Admission Form 2023
The managements of the Federal college of education, FCE,Abeokuta, in collaboration with the Lagos State University, (LASU), has announced the commencement of the sales of their admission form into their Sandwich Degree Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Federal College of Educatio, FCE, admission form is sold at the cost of #10,300.00 (Ten Thousand Three Hundred Naira) only.
Please note: Only candidates who has acquired a University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit Level.
The authorities of the FCE, are accepting applications from all qualified candidates for admission into their listed programmes below:
LASU-FCE Osiele Sandwich Courses
FACULTY OF EDUCATION: B.SC(ED), B.A(ED) & B.ED, FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports/Physical & Health Education, Health Education, Computer Science Education.
- B.Sc Education: Economics, Political Science, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
- B.A. Education: Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French Language, English Language, Yoruba Language.
LASU-FCE Osiele Sandwich Admission Requirements
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) O Level Credits or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings with two (2) of the subjects at A Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS
- English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English, English Language and Mathematics at O Level or its equivalent.
- Economics Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- Physical & Health Education, Political Science Major: At least, a Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics or O Level or its equivalent.
- Health Education Major: A Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics.
- Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate, Environmental Health plus five (5) O Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- General English at NCE is acceptable for O Level English for all courses except English major.
- Merit in Arithmetic possessed at TC is acceptable as equivalent for O Level Mathematics. Other considerations:
- ICAN (Part II) CIS (Part II) are acceptable for Economics.
- Holders of Certificates issued by recognised Arabic institutions who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE O Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfilment of other entry requirements NCE (Arabic) at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, social work, Health Administration and overall grades of Merit plus three (3) O Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes which should include English Language is acceptable for: Human Kinetics Sports/PHE, and Health Education.
FIVE (5) YEAR SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMME
The five (5) year Sandwich Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE but also fall short of entry qualification for the four (4) year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU-FCE Osiele Sandwich Admission Form
Step 1: Visit https://www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng, click on the Admissions menu, then click on LASU-ABK SANDWICH sub-menu to read instructions about the process and continue your application.
Step 2: On the Pre-Registration page, enter your email address and click the “Pre-Register” button. Applicant must note the generated “Application ID” as it will be required in the registration process.
Step 3: On the success of Step 2. You will be redirected to the payment platform to pay the sum of N10,400.00 (application form and other charges) for LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY OJO (ABEOKUTA SANDWICH) DEGREE PROGRAMME
Step 4: On the success of step 3, download your receipt. Go to the “application portal” page, enter your Application ID and click the submit button.
Step 5: On the registration page, complete your personal details and other information required, click SUBMIT and wait to see the message “Successfully Registered”.
Step 6: Click “Print Your Application Form”. This will display your completed online registration form. At this stage, you are advised to save the softcopy of the form before printing.
Step 7: Finally, applicants should immediately take the printed form (hardcopy) to LASU Sandwich Degree Office, CESAPREP FCE Abeokuta.