Lagos Business School Recruitment is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates should follow the instructions below to apply for the available vacancies.
Lagos Business School Recruitment 2022
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer
- Actively engage and interact with grant-making community to explore relevant sponsorship projects that fit into faculty research interest and overall School’s research agenda.
- Provide various possible sources of both local and international grants to faculty.
- Monitor and provide lists of calls for grant proposals to LBS research community.
- Respond to calls and draft proposals with support from faculty.
- Assist with project costing/budgeting and pre project implementation requirement and sign-off processes.
- Regularly follow-up and consulting with donors to close deals.
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements and general code of practice and ethics
- Liaise with donors, consultants and project stakeholders to obtain relevant contributions and inputs.
- Facilitate negotiation and agreement for project sign-off.
- Assist with the frequent update of research grant database
- Other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Research Director or Manager.
General Skill Requirements
- Relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Project planning & organizational skills
- Written communication Skills
- Coordination skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility & ability to work under multiple demands
- Grant writing skills
- Desk research & strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Database management skills
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc. in Social Science, Quantitative Studies or any other related discipline, from a reputable institution. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Experience in grant sourcing and acquisition
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Ensure excellent and efficient delivery of logistics and protocol/ administrative services
Key Job Responsibilities
- Administer and update transport and travel policies of the school
- Manage, monitor and report usage/maintenance of official vehicles
- Manage and supervise Drivers
- Allocate or provide transport for approved official journeys
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travelling documents for staff on official trips
- Develop and manage 3rd party relationships efficiently
- Manage mailing and courier unit
- First degree
- Membership of a HR Professional body: CIPM, CIPD or SHRM will be an added advantage