KWCON Basic & General Nursing Form 2023/2024
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) admission form below.
Kwcon Nursing Admission Form 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery, Ilorin (KWSCNMIL) General Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
The general public are by this notice informed that the sales of form for 2023/202 academics session commenced.
Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Candidate for admission into the General Nursing Education Programme must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2 sittings.
- The examination bodies approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council are NECO and WAEC.
- A combination of WAEC & WAEC, WAEC & NECO, or NECO & NECO is accepted, while NABTEB must be in one sitting.
How to Apply for Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form.
Below are the registration procedure:
- Visit the college portal (portal.kwaraconoo.edu.ng) and click on “Instruction” from the menu bar to understand the process.
- Click on “Applicant Form” and ensure you have an active email address and phone number before starting registration.
- Fill in the required fields and click on “Verify and Make Payment.”
- Pay the application fee of N12,300 using your ATM card details and follow the prompts.
- After a successful payment, an application number will be generated. Return to the homepage and click on “Applicant Login.”
- Fill in the required fields on the form, including personal details, program, O’Level results, passport upload, and attestation.
- Click on “Print Out” to print your application form and payment receipt, which will include the entrance examination schedule.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HAS BEEN SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;
- Date of Entrance of Examination is 4th August, 2023
- Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
- Time: 8.00am
N/B: The examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT)
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Interested Candidates are to obtain the form online via the link above.