KSUSTA Admission List 2023/2024 is Out | 1st Batch
The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. See how to check KSUSTA Admission List below.
The management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the 2023/2024 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate degree programmes.
KSUSTA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
Admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Visit the University portal on www.ksusta.net to print out your Admission Status letter once you receive an SMS.
ALTERNATIVELY, KSUSTA prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session.