KSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 is Out | www.ksu.edu.ng.
KSU Post UTME Form… The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the admission screening exercise will take place between
Monday, 26th to Saturday 31ST AUGUST, 2019 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects.
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.