KolaDaisi University Post-UTME/DE 2022: Eligibility and Registration Details. The management of Koladaisi University announces the Post Utme form sales for interested candidates who wants to commence studies in this institution for the new academic session. This university qualifies candidate with good grades to gain direct admission to begin in any course of their choice. Below are the list of all available courses and the link to apply for post utme form.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for the 2022/2023 academic session into the following programmes.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Information and Media Sciences
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
Faculty of Law
Direct Entry into 200-Level
Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details);complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Candidates must have at least two A Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
• NCE or ND passes are the acceptable grades. Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for intended programme