KolaDaisi University (KDU) JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform all intending candidates that KolaDaisi University (KDU) has officially released their Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain KDU JUPEB Admission Form below.
The application fee is = N10,000 (ten thousand naira). See more details below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2023 Session at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Duration: The duration of the Programme is one academic session (two Semesters).
Accommodation: Hostel facilities are available on campus for interested students.
KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
- The Programme leads to the award of the JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into KolaDaisi University, Ibadan or any other University in Nigeria.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission
Forms can be completed only after the payment of N10,000 application form with bank charge of N350
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website https://jupebstd.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/ or contact:
JUPEB Challenge Office:
Koladaisi University City Centre
Koladaisi Foundation Building
Beside Globacom Office
or call: 08069845995 /08121220011 /07038010622
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: email@example.com or call Admission Office
0808 430 1409 Whatsapp enabled, 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, 0906 887 2144
If you have any question concerning KDU JUPEB Admission Form 2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.