Kogi State Teaching Service Commission Announces Teachers’ Recruitment. The entire public are hereby notified by the Kogi State Teaching Service Commission that the Teacher’s recruitment applications are available for candidate with qualifications in Education only. The complete list of subject needed for employment, required minimum qualification and the mode of application are in this post. Kindly check below;
The Kogi State Science, Technical Education & Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) invites applications from suitable qualified candidate with qualifications in Education related fields to apply for teaching vacancies in Public Secondary Schools across the State as detailed below:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Further Mathematics
SOCIAL SCIENCE / COMMERCIAL SUBJECTS
- Civil Education
- Business Studies
- Financial Accounting
- Home Management
- Social Studies
LANGUAGE AND ARTS SUBJECTS
- English Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Literature In English
- French Language
- Animal Husbandry
- Book Keeping
- Catering and Craft
- Data Processing
- Building Technology
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL SUBJECTS
- Carpentry and Woodwork
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Wielding and Steel Fabrication
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants must possess University Degree in Education and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in Education in relevant subjects to be taught or in related disciplines.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested applicants are expected to visit https://recruitment.kogistate.gov.ng OR click on TEACHERS RECRUITMENT APPLICATION on STETSCOM Website Homepage at: https://stetscom.kogistate.gov.ng/ to begin registration. Note: Applicants are expected to have active phone number and valid email address to complete application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS and E-mail for pre-employment aptitude test.
- Application opens from 10th – 21st August 2022
Past Questions to help in RECRUITMENT Exams is HERE
The general public is to be aware that:
- Teachers affected by staff audit are to be recalled provided that such teachers were not disengaged on account of fraud or criminality.
- There would be absorption of qualified PTA Teachers who have record of satisfactory and consistent performance in the schools where they are serving.
- Retired teachers with physical energy and mental capacity who are willing to be engaged on contract basis.
Hon. (Mrs.) Cecilia Enezoza Cook