Jigawa State College of Nursing Form 2022/2023. The jigawa school of nursing and Midwifery form is out for interested candidates seeking admission into the School of Midwifery Programme.
The management Jigawa State College of Nursing School of Midwifery has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Online sales of admission form commences on Monday 14th November, 2022.
Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences, Babura Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess WAEC, NECO, SSCE/GCE with five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in not more than 2 sittings. (But NABTEB can’t be combined with NECO or WAEC therefore it stands alone).
How Much is Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form 2022
The sale of admission form has commence at the rate of Five Thousands, five Hundred Naira only (N5,500).
How to Apply for Jigawa State College of Nursing Form 2022
All interested candidates should kindly visit: www.consbabura.edu.ng and click on the portal, then select the application form to create an account with your full name, phone number and email address. You can see application user guidelines on how to apply.
Jigawa State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2022
Jigawa State School of Nursing Babura wishes to announce that all applicants for 2022/2023 admission are hereby invited to attend an entrance examination which is schedule to hold as follows;
Date: Not specified
Venue: College Premises
Time: 9 – 11am
NOTE: All applicants will receive message indicating time and venue for their exams.
Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date 2022
The Jigawa State College of Nursing Form for 2022/2023 is out. The Deadline is
15th, December, 2022.
Jigawa State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Jigawa State College of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win Jigawa State College of Nursing.
I have compiled the Jigawa State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF to Download. Click here to download