IMT Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 is Out [ND Full-Time]
This is to inform all intending candidates that Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain IMT Post UTME Screening Form below…
IMT Post UTME Screening Form
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
IMT Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
The Screening Exam will be announce later
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE|
|TIME 8.AM DAILY||DAY 1|
|MON 12/08/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||DEPARTMENTS|
|TUES 13/08/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||GOVT/LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|TECHNOLOGY||ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|WED 14/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||(BIO/CHEM/PHYS)|
|THUR 15/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||DEPARTMENTS||POST-UTME SUBJECTS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|FRI 16/08/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|NB:||The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.|
|COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP|
If you have any question concerning IMT Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.