This is to inform all candidates that applied for supplementary admission into the Imo State University (IMSU) that the authority of the institution has released the supplementary admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List
Currently, IMSU prospective students can access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also confirm your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps below:
- STEP 1: To access your IMSU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the IMSU first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU supplementary admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.