Ilorin Business School in 2021/2022 – ibs.unilorin.edu.ng | How to Apply.
Ilorin Business School – Do you wish to apply for Ilorin Business School 2021/2022? if yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with full information on Ilorin Business School form, portal, closing date and latest news.
Ilorin Business School
The academic session of Ilorin Business School for Professional Postgraduate programmes is 12 calendar months, commencing on 2nd October and ending on 30th September of the following year. The 12 calendar months start to count automatically from the date of first registration.
Applicants are to note that programmes automatically lapse at the expiration of the prescribed maximum duration for each programme. However, as a candidate you may apply for an extension, subject to Postgraduate School regulations.
Programmes at the Ilorin Business School
- Masters in Business Administration (Executive) (MBA Executive).
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (Full- Time or Part –Time).
- Masters in Geographic Information Systems (MGIS).
- Masters in Industrial and Labour Relations. (MILR)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA).
1. Masters in Business Administration (Executive) (MBA Executive):
The duration of the programme shall normally be a minimum period of six (6) semesters, and a maximum period of ten (10) semesters. Students will attend lectures on Saturdays and Sundays. They are also expected to come in for two (2) weeks during long vacation for intensive academic work.
The available areas of specialization include Accounting, Marketing, Personnel Management, Finance, General Management, and Operations Management.
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive||120000.00||26600.00||2018/2019||Fresher|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Executive||120000.00
2. Masters in Industrial and Labour Relations. (MILR):
The duration of the programme shall normally be for a minimum period of 18 calendar months and a maximum period of 30 calendar Months.
Areas of specialization include Labour Management Relations, Personnel, and Human Resources Management; Industrial Conflict and Dispute Resolution; and Labour Law. This programme is available on a Full-Time basis ONLY.
|Master in Industrial and Labour Relation (MILR)||80000.00||26600.00||2018/2019||Fresher|
|Master in Industrial and Labour Relation (MILR||80000.00||11600.00||2018/2019||Returning|
3. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (Full- Time or Part –Time):
The duration of the Programme shall normally be for a minimum period of 24 calendar months and a maximum period of 36 calendar months for Full-Time; and a minimum period of 36 calendar months and a maximum period of 48 calendar months for Part –Time.
Areas of specialization include Accounting, Marketing, Personnel, Finance, General Management, and Operations Management.
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Regular||80000.00||26600.00||2021/2022||Fresher|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Regular||80000.00||11600.00||2021/2022||Returning|
Requirements for Professional Postgraduate Programmes
All Certificates should be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corps DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
All supporting documents in (i) above and the hard copy of the application form should be forwarded to the Secretary, Ilorin Business School, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria not later than 22nd September.
The submission of Transcripts of Academic Records must reach the Secretary, Ilorin Business School under confidential cover not later than 19th October, 2021. The School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
1. All prospective candidates are expected to visit the University of Ilorin website and click on Ilorin Business School (IBS)
2. On the Main Menu click on IBS Portal
3. Click on Applicant Login, then enter the number against your name on the admission list as your Registration No.and your Surname.
4. On My Menu by the Right Hand Click on Check Admission Status
5. After the confirmation of your Admission status. Proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N20, 000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on the “Make Payment” button.
6. Click on the “Continue” button is displayed.
7. After Successful Payment: If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
8. Present the copies of the Registration form to your Programme Coordinator and Officer at Ilorin Business School for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Officer. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
If you need more information on Ilorin Business School 2021, comment below now to receive fresh updates about the Ilorin Business School.