IHS Towers Job for Financial Audit Manager, 2022.
Apply now for the available position at IHS Towers. Interested and qualified applicant must posses a minimum of OND in Accounting and other related field.
IHS Towers is the largest mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Africa, Europe and the Middle East by tower count and the third largest independent multinational tower company globally.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Audit Manager
Reports To: Associate Director, Financial Audit & Internal Control
- Execute, evaluate, and track identified deficiencies with internal controls over financial reporting.
- Incorporate external and internal audit findings into testing scope.
- Align internal control evaluations with external audits.
- Supervise the regional audits for: Pre-audit of invoices, Site visits, Cash counts, Inventory count, Document reviews and Other risk & control related tasks
- Review and audit of financial schedules prepared by accounting team.
- Identify and review controls in automation projects for finance in new ERP.
- Support the finance team in implementation of new control activities.
- Test compliance with approved processes and notifying the exceptions.
- Analyze and review other non-financial information reported to management for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist the external auditors in their assessment of internal controls over financial reporting by providing evidence of management review of internal controls.
- Draft consolidated monthly management reports on the assessment of the internal control environment for all the entities
- Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the department through performing own responsibilities.
- Set own goals and objectives in line with the departmental goals and objectives.
- Apply relevant policies, procedures and processes to ensure adherence and implementation
- Oversee the overall performance of indirect reports and dependencies according to communicated KPIs.
- Identify, map and continuously update key financial controls specific to financial reporting.
- Plan, undertake and supervise financial and system audits within the Finance function to ensure that all functions and systems of Finance are working in line with management-advised guidelines.
- Perform and supervise tests of the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of key financial controls.
- Assist testers undertaking the control self-assessments.
- Train Sox champions on the provisions of Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Collect, review and analyze workings and other financial information prepared by accounting department for identification of exceptions.
Education & Experience
- Demonstrate experience in planning and execution of risk based internal or external audits.
- Demonstrate experience in preparation or review of financial results.
- Experience with evaluation of ITGC for integrated financial audits.
- Degree in Accounting, Audit/Risk Management
- Chartered Accountant/ACCA certified
- Internal or external audit training
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in audit & accounting with at least two (2) years in a managerial/supervisory role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about IHS Towers Job 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. That has been the information gathered by our team, hope it meet exactly what you looked for.