Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Centre for Continuing Education, HND Conversion to Degree Programmes for 2022/2023 academic session has been released online.
This is to inform all intending candidates that Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), has officially released their Higher National Diploma HND to Degree Conversion Programmes Admission Form for 2022/2023 academic session. See how to obtain IAUE HND to Degree Conversion Programmes Admission Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Courses
a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED)
1. Faculty: Humanities Programmes:
- English and Communications Arts
- French and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Theater Arts
b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
2. Faculty: Business Studies Programmes:
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies)
3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science Programmes:
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education
4. Faculty: Social Science Programmes:
- Geography/Environmental Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Sociology/Social Studies
5. Faculty: Vocational and Technical Education Programmes:
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
6. Faculty: Education Programmes:
- Guidance and Counselling
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education Studies
- Educational Management
- Library and Information Science
One Academic Year (Two Semesters) Post HND B.Sc., B.A, B.Tech Degrees in Any of the above-related courses in the various faculties of the university (1-6).
IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Programmes Admission Requirements
- Possession of HND Certificate from a recognized Polytechnic or Institution or Recognized Professional Accounting Bodies, e.g Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other professional accounting qualification. (This applies to accounting candidates only).
- Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where applicable
- Candidates must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level
How to Apply for IAUE HND Conversion to Degree Programmes Admission Form
Application is online through the university website. After creating account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password and continue registration/payment process. Admission form for HND Conversion to Degree Programmes is N31, 200.00 only, payable through the university portal. No account number is required. All transactions are secured through the university online portal. (Check procedure for online registration).
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2022/2023 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
- On the page that appears, click on REGISTER FOR 2022/2023 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
- Fill the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location or can visit the Administrative Centre at St John’s Campus, near Garrison junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @ 07038103386, 08056582284, 08039509869, 08056233689, and 08064020035.
Deadline: The registration portal will be closed on 30th September, 2022.