Human Resource Analyst Recruitment @ Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
Human Resource Analyst Recruitment @ Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Mowe, Ogun
- CIPM is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position of a HR Analyst for a client in the Manufacturing Sector.
- The organization requires the services of a HR Analyst to provide HR support services in the areas of Recruitment & Selection, Salary and Benefits Administration, Employee Welfare and Wellbeing, Performance Management, Learning and Development, HR legal compliance and other areas of the HR value chain.
- The employee will also be responsible for managing employee documentation and staff information management, supervision of clerical staff, office assistants and drivers, official information receipt and dispatch, utility and facility management and other administrative responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years post graduation experience practicing HR in a manufacturing organization with requisite knowledge of the Factories Act and other relevant Nigerian Labour Law.
- Membership of CIPM.
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Social Science or Business degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a comprehensive Cover Letter to: email@example.com