NECO GCE Result – The 2021 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results are now available online. Candidates that participated in the 2021 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2021 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
All the candidates that sat for the 2021 SSCE External Examination can now check their results online by following the procedure outlined below.
How to Check 2021 NECO GCE Result
Before you proceed to check your 2021 result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
If you have any question concerning How to Check 2021 National Examinations Council GCE Result 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.