GSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to notify the general public that the Gombe State University (GSU), has commenced the sales of its application form for the 2022/2023 academic session for Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
The managements of the Gombe State University (GSU), are calling out to all interested candidates that their application form for Part-Time Undergraduate Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic is on sale, and they can apply online.
The GSU Part-Time Degree Programme is a rigorous training program aimed at providing high-level professionals and future leaders with comprehensive teaching in various fields of human learning. The program, which is a five (5) and six (6) years intensive training for Direct entry (Level 200) and (Level 100) respectively, is designed to enhance the abilities of participants to use research to analyze and evaluate current structures and future reforms of Nigeria.
Successful completion of the program will lead to the award of B.Sc., B.A., and B.A. (Ed) Degrees.
Operational set up of the Programs: Lectures/Contacts shall be on Weekend basis i.e. Fridays (evening) and Saturdays (7:00AM-6:00PM) throughout the semester.
GSU Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Courses
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the approved Undergraduate Degree Programs by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The programmes include:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sociology
- B.A. (Hons) English Language
- B.A. (Hons) Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. (Hons) Islamic Studies
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education English
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education History
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education C.R.S
- B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education I.R.S
GSU Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates for admission into six-years (Level 100) should possess five (5) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates for admission into five-years (Level 200) should possess in addition to five (5) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics; the following:
- At least two (2) GCE A level/IJMB Subjects with passes,
- Diploma Certificate that is relevant to the course he/she applied for from a recognized institution;
- National Certificate in Education from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for GSU Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Admission Form
Screening Fee: The Screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Interested applicants are to follow these steps to apply:
- Visit any JAMB State Office, fill the GSU Part-time application form and obtain the JAMB Registration Number and profile page.
- Visit https://www.dhrd-gsu-edu.com/adm/
- Enter Full Name of Applicant and E-mail Address and Click Pay Screening Fees
- Make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only via card, Bank transfer or USSD
- After payment is confirmed click ‘Proceed to Form and fill the online application form
- Check and confirm that all data entered are correct and click ‘Post Application’
- Click ‘Generate form Print the PDF file generated and attach photocopies of all relevant credentials
- Submit to the Directorate of Human Resources Development’s office of the university and obtain acknowledgement.
- All completed forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director on or before Friday 28 April, 2023.
Successful candidates will be notified via email and SMS.
If you have any question concerning GSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2022/2023kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them