GFU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is to inform all intending candidates that Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain GFU Post UTME Form below…
Greenfield University Post UTME Form 2021
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses cut off marks and requirements on this page before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
GFU Degree Courses.
The fully residential university with en-suite accommodation for both males and females offers the following programmes:
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Finance and Investment Management
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Political Science
GFU Post UTME Eligibility.
To be considered for admission into Greenfield University for the 2021/2022 academic session, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least five credit passes in relevant subjects in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
- JAMB score of at least 160
For those who did not choose Greenfield University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 JAMB, you can still gain admission through change of institution. This can be done at any of your nearest JAMB-approved CBT centre.
How to Apply for GFU Post UTME Form.
Also, all students must come along with the following documents for completing the admission process
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Copy of Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Local Government Certificate
Official website – https://gfu.edu.ng/.