FUTO Matriculation Date 39th – 2020/2021 Fresh Students
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 39th matriculation ceremony schedule for the formal admission of 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students has been announced. See FUTO Matriculation Date time and venue schedule below.
This is to inform the general public and newly admitted students of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the authorities of the institution have announced the 2020/2021 matriculation ceremony.
FUTO Matriculation Date
The 39th Matriculation Ceremony for the admission of fresh students in Federal University of Technology, Owerri has been scheduled to hold on Friday, October 8, 2021, by 11.00 am at the Convocation Arena, FUTO.
All Matriculating Students are hereby directed to note the following
- Pay N2600.00 only for matriculation brochure at FUTO Microfinance Bank convert the teller to receipt at Bursary desk at the bank and collect brochure at the matriculation venue
- Obtain Academic Gown from your Department at no further cost on presentation of school fees and matriculating brochure receipt
- Return the Academic Gown to your Department not later than 3.00pm on Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
- All mutilated or lost gowns shall attract a penalty of N8,000 each procession. led by the SAO, starts at 10.00 am from the Macho man(round about, after the bridge) in an orderly manner to the Arena
- Obtain your serial number from your SAO for use during the procession, sitting at venue and for signing of the matricula.
- Ensure that you sign the matricula at the venue immediately After the ceremony
- No sitting at the venue before the procession
- Subject yourself to control by your DAO/SAO
The ceremony will mark the formal admission of 1st year students to pursue various academic disciplines in the University.
If you have any question concerning FUTO 39th matriculation ceremony 2020, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.