FUTD Announces Resumption Date 2023/2024
The Federal University of Transportation, Daura (FUTD) has announced that the 2023/2024 academic session resumption has been officially announced. The information serves as a guide for both fresh and returning students of the institution.
This is to inform the entire students and staffs of the Federal University of Transportation, Daura (FUTD) that the official resumption date for the 2023/2024 academic session has been announced. Below are the scheduled date for resumption for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Start of the Academic Year at FUTD
Key Resumption Details
- Date of Commencement: The first semester for the 2023/2024 academic session is scheduled to start on Monday, 5th February 2024.
- Location: Newly admitted students are expected to report to the university located in Daura on the aforementioned date.
Important Steps for Newly Admitted Students
- Screening and Registration: Those who have completed the screening/registration process, as well as those still in the process, are required to be present for continuation or commencement of these exercises.
- Required Documents for Verification: Students are advised to bring along the following:
- Evidence of Payment: This includes screening or service charge receipts.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Notification of Admission or Provisional Admission Offer.
- Academic Results: WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB results.
- Declaration of Age.
- Means of Identification: Preferably a National ID Number (NIN) Slip.
- Four recent passport photographs.
As you prepare to embark on this academic adventure, FUTD’s management extends their best wishes and highest regards for a safe trip to the university.