FUTA Post UTME Form 2020 | www.futa.edu.ng.
This is to inform all intending candidates that Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has officially released their Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See how to obtain FUTA Post UTME Form below…
FUTA Post UTME Form 2020
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session that the online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME .
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE: is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on e-Tranzact platform only.
Candidates are required to:
i. Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
ii. Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
iii. Print out a copy.
The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
DAY 1 : Tuesday, 30th July, 2019
- School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT),
- School of Environmental Technology (SET),
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS),
- School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
DAY 2: Wednesday, 31st July, 2019
- School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
DAY 3: Thursday, 1st August, 2019
- School of Computing (SOC) and
- School of Sciences (SOS)
DAY 4: Friday, 2nd August, 2019
- DIRECT ENTRY/MOP-UP.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08085976967, 08068209911 and 08118770353
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FUTA Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately