FUTA Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The admission list for the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released and all applicant can now access the admission portal.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has announced that the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic has been released. All candidates who applied and also took part in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has the names of candidates who has been successfully offered provisional admission into the institution different degree programmes.
How to Check FUTA Admission List 2022
As of the time of this publication the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) prospective candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.