FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) has announced the commencement of the sale of its Post-UTME application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who are eligible to apply are those who scored at least 170 in the UTME and had chosen FUPRE as their first choice. The application form is available for pickup from Monday, 10th July through Thursday, 31st August, 2023, while the screening exercise will commence from 11th September, 2023.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) wishes to inform the general public and all aspiring candidates who had chosen FUPRE as first their first choice and scored at least 170 in the UTME that the Post-UTME application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. Candidates are advised to follow the detailed instructions on the university’s website to complete the application form. The subjects for the Post-UTME vary depending on the chosen program.
Subject Combinations for the Post UTME
To aid candidates in their preparations for the Post UTME, FUPRE has released the subject combinations for each programme. For engineering, computer science, mathematics, and related fields, the combination is English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry, the combination includes English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology. Candidates for Environmental Management and Toxicology are required to sit for English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics.
In the case of Science Laboratory Technology, the university has provided four options for subject combinations based on the preferred area of specialisation. The choices range from Biochemical Technology, Biological Technology, Petro-chemistry Technology, to Physics Instrumentation Technology. Applicants are advised to pick their most preferred specialisation and follow the subject combination attached.
Remember, your choice of specialisation during the Post UTME will determine your area of admission into the Department of Science Laboratory Technology. Hence, make your choice wisely.
A Glance at the Admission Timeline
FUPRE has officially announced the commencement of the online application process, which began on the 10th of July, 2023. It is worth noting that the online application window will close by midnight on the 31st of August, 2023. Meanwhile, the eagerly anticipated screening exercise has been slated for the 11th of September, 2023.
Navigating the Online Registration Procedure
The entire registration process for FUPRE’s Post-UTME is facilitated through the university’s online portal. Aspiring students can kickstart their application process by visiting the portal at https://portal.fupre.edu.ng. The registration procedure has been laid out in a systematic manner for ease of navigation.
Here are the detailed steps involved in the registration process:
- Launch your web browser on your computer or smartphone and navigate to https://portal.fupre.edu.ng.
- Once you reach the homepage, locate the ‘post UTME’ section and click on ‘generate invoice’ for your payment details.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and click ‘submit’.
- Fill in your personal details as required on the subsequent page.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the payment for your application.
- After successful payment, click on ‘application form’ or ‘Admission screening application form’ to provide additional screening information.
- Enter your JAMB number as prompted on the application form page and click ‘login’.
- Carefully fill in the required information on the application form.
- Upon completion of the form, print out your Post UTME Registration slip in colour.
Please note that the date of the Post UTME screening will be communicated via the email and phone number provided during the application process. Remember to bring the coloured printout of your registration slip to the screening.