FUNAI Supplementary Admission Form 2022/2023
This is notify all interested candidates that the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, has commenced the sales of their supplementary admission forms for year 2022/2023 academic session.
AE-FUNAI Supplementary Admission Form cost ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
The managements of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University urge all Candidates who had applied for admission and also registered for the Post-UTME screening exercise but were not offered admission that they are eligible to apply for supplementary admission into any of the listed programmes below where they are qualified, taking into account their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject Combination and the programmes cut-off mark.
FUNAI Supplementary Admission Available Courses & Cut-Off Marks
Note to Phone users: for better viewing with a phone, swipe left to see all the details in the table below:
|1||Faculty of Agriculture||Agribusiness and Management||150|
|Agriculture with options in:
|Fisheries and Aquaculture||150|
|2||Faculty of Education||Educational Administration and Management||150|
|Guidance and Counselling||150|
|Physical and Health Education||150|
|3||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||Fine and Applied Arts||150|
|4||Faculty of Humanities||French||150|
|Religion and Cultural Studies||150|
|5||Faculty of Biological Sciences||Biology||150|
|6||Faculty of Physical Sciences||Chemistry||150|
FUNAI Supplementary Admission Eligibility
- Candidates who applied for admission into AE-FUNAI and registered for the AEFUNAI Post-UTME screening exercise are eligible. Such candidates must have scored 150 and above in JAMB UTME and have not been offered admission yet.
- Candidates must put into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations before applying for the underlisted programmes.
- Candidates must effect change of course on JAMB portal to the advertised programmes they may wish to apply for.
- Candidates must also consider the programme cut-off mark.
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Supplementary Admission Form
All interested candidates are asked to obtain their application form from the AE-FUNAI supplementary admission portal. Take note all candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information on the JAMB UTME and O’Level subject requirements for the advertised programmes.
Follow the procedures below to register
- Visit the University website: portal.funai.edu.ng at the top menu.
- Click on 2022/2023 Supplementary Admission Registration.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and generate remita invoice for N2,000.00 being supplementary PUTME screening fee.
- Proceed to any commercial bank for payment with your Remita invoice.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
PLEASE NOTE: Application will end on Friday, 24th February, 2023