FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 | www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2020… Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. FULOKOJA post UTME cut-off mark is 180. See more details below;
FULOKOJA Post UTME Form 2020
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University Lokoja is now available on-line for the 2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FULOKOJA Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FULOKOJA in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University Lokoja requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
Also note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed courses will be eligible:
- English Language
- Political Science
- Computer Science
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
- The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will take place from
Monday 2nd September, 2019at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja).
- The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form.
Registration is strictly online and commences from
Monday, 16th July, 2018. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2020/2021 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.