FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2022/2023
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) amount to be paid for admission acceptance and the payment procedure for the newly admitted students for year 2022/2023 academic session.
The management Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has published their admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session, and the amount to be payed as admission acceptance fee by eligible candidates who has been offered provisional admission into the university.
FULOKOJA New Students Registration Procedure
How to pay Federal University Lokoja Acceptance Fee Online
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) acceptance fee is N20,000 (twenty thousand naira) only. To make payments Use the following outlined procedures below:
- Log into the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal (http://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Check your admission status.
- Eligible candidates should generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and letter of undertaking
- Return to the University’s 2022/2023 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination details and scratch card details. Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process.
NOTE: You are asked to keep all printed documents as it will be required to submit them during registration.