FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 | www.fulafia.edu.ng
This is to alert all intending candidates that Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) has officially released their PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form below.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma and Degree Programmes of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) via the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications fill online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you have any question concerning FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.