FUKashere Admission List 2020/2021 is Out | Merit & Supplementary
Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UTME & DE]. FUKASHERE admission list. The first batch UTME and Supplementary admission list of the Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) that participated in the Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) 2020/2021 academic session Pre-admission screening exercise that the management has released the list of successfully admitted candidates. See how to check the admission list below;
How to Check FUKashere Admission List.
There are three ways to check FUKashere admission list. they are
- On the notice board within the school premises
- On jamb admission portal
- on the school admission portal
How to Check FUKashere Admission List On School Website
- Go to FUKashere admission status checking portal at http://fuk.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally click on ‘Login’ and scroll to the Admission Status section to access you FUKASHERE admission.
Currently, the admission list is not available on the school website. An updated version of this this post will be made available as soon as the admission list is available on the school website.
- FUKASHERE School Fees Schedule 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University Kashere Students’ Registration Procedure for the 2020/2021 Session.
How to Check FUKashere Admission List on Jamb Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUKashere admission status.
After checking the admission status on jamb website, candidates who have been offered admission into FUKashere should do the following;
- Login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if necessary, but if it is not , candidates should proceed to pay acceptance fee and prepare for admission registration by getting the following documents ready for further screening by the school authority. the documents are
- O’Level Results
- admission letter issued by jamb and that of the school
- letter of recommendation
- certificate of birth/ Affidavit
Most importantly, admitted students should endeavor to get funds ready for payment of their school bills to avoid rush hour payment or forfeiture of admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates shortlisted for admission into Federal University, Kashere admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.