FUHSO Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The managements of Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUSHO) has announced that the admission list for the 2023/2023 academic session for Undergraduate programmes has been released.
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUSHO) first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that they have been offered provisional admission and they can access their admission status online.
How to Check FUHSO Admission List
Currently, the FUDMA prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down to find the “Check Admission Status” tab, and click on it.
- Choose the exam year you sat for and enter your registration number in the required field.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your FUHSO admission status or click on “Access my CAPS” to access other related services, including your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUHSO) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates have not been admitted yet should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the successful candidates who has been admitted into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUHSO).