FUHSA Remedial Admission Form 2023/2024
Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) is accepting application for admission into its Remedial Science studies. The program runs for an interval of nine (9) months preparing candidates for University programmes such as MBBS, BDS, B.NSC, B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics and B.Sc. Radiography. Admission forms are available online.
The management of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) wishes to inform the general public and all interested and suitably qualified candidates that they are accepting application for admission into its Remedial Science Studies for the 2023/2024 academic session. Application form is available online from Thursday, 1st June, to Thursday, 31st June, 2023.
The nine-month intensive studies will equip candidates with the necessary academic proficiency to compete alongside other applicants for admission into FUHSA and other Federal Government-approved universities.
FUHSA offers the following academic programs:
- MBBS (Medicine & Surgery)
- BDS (Dentistry)
- B.NSC (Nursing Science)
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Radiography
To be eligible for Remedial Science Studies, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of three Credit Passes at O’ Level Result (WAEC or NECO) in English Language and any two other Science Subjects from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at one sitting.
- Register for 2024 JAMB (UTME) and obtain the required score points.
- Register and pass at credit level from SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
- Candidates with Awaiting O’level results can also apply.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the FUHSA website at www.fuhsa.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the “Portals” tab and search for the “remedial programme“.
- Create a profile on the admission portal, fill in your bio-data, and ensure to use a valid email address as all communications will be sent via email.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Naira only (₦7,000). Payments can be made online or by generating an RRR and making payment at any bank. Only payments made via the applicants’ profile will be valid.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the application form.
- Print out the completed application form for reference.
For additional information or inquiries, kindly send an email to: email@example.com.
This is a golden opportunity for prospective students interested in pursuing a career in health sciences. The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, looks forward to receiving your applications and supporting you in your journey towards becoming future health leaders.