FUDMA Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | www.fudutsinma.edu.ng.
The management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDutsin-ma) wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the admission form for FUDutsin-ma Post UTME and Direct Entry 2021/2022 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. FUDutsin-ma Cut-off Mark is 150.
FUDMA Post UTME Form 2021
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University, Dutsin-Ma is now available on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FUDMA Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUDMA in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- The Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least lower credit at Diploma, a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00)
Eligible candidates are required to visit the University website: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of your choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? The question is HOW? If you really want to know how then kindly drop your email address and your questions in the box below we will respond to you immediately.